The APCO– CMC® (Certified Management Consultant) Certification is issued by APCO (Italian Professional Management Association), which is represented in Italy by ICMCI/ GMC-GLOBAL – the International Council of Management Consultants Institutes. Less than 1% of consultants in the world have reached this qualification, which to date represents the highest degree of professionalism in the field of counseling. To date, CMC certified consultants around the world are about 10,000.
CMC® (Certified Management Consultant) is the qualification mark awarded by APCO, the Italian Institute of Management Consultants, on behalf of ICMCI, the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes, and represents meeting the highest global standards and ethical canons of the profession. Less than 1% of all consultants have achieved this level of excellence. See “Why hire a CMC?” <http://www.imcusa.org/?WHYHIREACMC> .
Hiring a Certified Management Consultant means that you and your project will benefit from a consultant who demonstrates of the highest level of competence, as well as:
- A history of results and excellent performance. Evidence of a successful track record is found in client testimonials, references, and repeat business, all of which are required to maintain their CMC® certification.
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards of the profession. Your CMC® has successfully completing both written and oral ethics examinations covering commitments to the client, to fiscal responsibility, to the public, and to the profession.
- Experience in the field. A minimum of three years of continuous consulting and successful results are required for certification.
- Life-long professional education. Your CMC® takes advantage of IMC USA’s national conferences, local workshops, topical research, the Academy for Professional Development, newsletters, and other chapter-level offerings.
- A reference network for challenging client problems. They can utilize IMC USA’s national database, local chapter reference sources, and the combined wisdom of the knowledge management created and maintained within IMC USA membership.
Clients can be confident that the consultant who has earned the CMC® certification has a history of excellent performance in delivering results to clients; has met world-class standards of competence, ethics, and client satisfaction; and has maintained this level of professionalism through education and required periodic certification renewal.
All these give you confidence in knowing that the CMC® you’ve chosen has passed the toughest certification in the profession, and the only consulting certification that has been ISO-accredited and recognized by the insurance industry as reducing risk. You can be sure that the same professionalism required for certification will be demonstrated to you.